License has been choosen: MIT

Luca Brivio lucab83 at infinito.it
Wed Sep 26 11:16:04 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I'm home since saturday, overwhelmed with university...

As this hadn't yet been announced: We are now using a MIT license for our
project, this should just keep things simpler. Please reply if you have
comments!

This week I have myself little or no time to spend on the Packaging Handbook.
Anyway there's a lot of stuff in our todo list, so you _all_ are *strongly
encouraged* to join us on #deb-handbook on the OFTC IRC network! (Maybe I
will also find out how to make logs available.)

Any news by anybody? :-))

Cheers,
--
Luca