[Parted-edge] C++ bindings in GNU Parted.

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 07:44:31 UTC 2007

Hello Christian & Christian,

http://parted.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/PlanningEdge

The GNU Parted team is planning to include multiple language bindings from
version 2.0 ('Edge'). You may look at some of the other things planned for
Parted 'Edge' at the above link.

Since you have already developed C++ language bindings in the libpartedpp
project, we think it would be good idea to use the libpartedpp code base as
a starting point and absorb as much of it as possible in the official Parted
codebase. We would be very happy if you could co-ordinate with us in this
aspect, and possibly take the responsibility of maintaining the C++ language
bindings in the future.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
Support your local police force -- steal!!