[Parted-edge] Status of Do/Undo support for Parted

Matt Davis mattdavis9 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 04:47:41 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 07:12:15PM -0200, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello Matt,
>
> I checked today and looks like your contribution hasn't been merge
> yet. I'd like to know if you finished the testing writing and if you
> could rebase your work against master so we can prepare to merge.

Yay! That makes me happy.  The completed test suite script was submitted as a
patch on August 11, 2007.  The patch was titled
"0002-Test-set-for-the-history-patch-committed-Aug-7-2007.patch"

The main history patch was based against a pull of the 1.8.7 around the August
1st time frame.

> If I recall correctly you've done the paper work, right?

Nope, I was never given a form?  I have no problems trying to fill out the paper
work.  I think we had a brief talk about this before I committed anything, and
we were going to wait until my contributions were committed/or about to be
commited before I do the paper work.  So I guess now is a good time :-)  Whom
should I contact for the appropriate paper work?

Thanks

-Matt