[Pbuilder-maint] pbuildd script in pbuilder alioth?

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Sat Apr 1 02:23:41 UTC 2006

Hi,

> > I think that'd be nice to have.
> > Note that currently, pbuilder is under CVS control.
>
> OK, I suppose we could create a new CVS module to keep it separate from the
> pbuilder packaging.  (Where I was thinking with SVN it could just be under
> another directory outside trunk/pbuilder or whatever.)

Directory structure is like:

CVSROOT/pbuilder/pbuilder (the main pbuilder module)

so you can create:
CVSROOT/pbuilder/whatever

But it might be nice just to dump it in main pbuilder source package
if it's going to be part of pbuilder main package anyway.

CVSROOT/pbuilder/pbuilder/pbuildd/ is the current directory for
'pbuildd', which would probably be better off some refreshments since
I haven't touched it for 1 1/2 years or so.

> > What's your alioth ID?
>
> schepler

added.

regards,