[Pbuilder-maint] pbuildd script in pbuilder alioth?

Daniel Schepler schepler at math.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 30 14:18:18 UTC 2006

For a while now, I've been working on a Perl script, which I've been
calling "pbuildd", whose aim is to be able to bootstrap the Debian archive
from a minimal chroot, using pbuilder along with a few hand-written scripts
to break circular Build-Depends.  It isn't nearly in good enough shape to be
packaged right now, but I would still like to make it publicly available.  I
was wondering if you would be interested in having it somewhere under the svn
on the pbuilder project.  Another option would be that I could create a
separate project on alioth specifically for pbuildd, if you would prefer
that.
--
Daniel Schepler