Permission to translate your page at http://www.netfort.gr.jp/

Anja Skrba anjas at webhostinggeeks.com
Tue Jun 11 09:41:55 UTC 2013

Dear Sir,

Week ago I have asked for your permision to translate your web page and I
didn’t hear any from you since.

I really think that is important to connect ex Yugoslavian people with the
information that I ‘ve found on your web page.

I hope that you will find time to review it,it would mean a lot to me.

All the best,

Anja Skrba

Anja Skrba
anjas at webhostinggeeks.com
http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/

We respect your privacy. If you do not wish to receive further emails from
WebHostingGeeks, please unsubscribe
here<http://webhostinggeeks.com/unsubscribe/>
 .