Processed: handle some pbuilder bugs...

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Jun 25 19:15:13 UTC 2015

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # these will be in the next "maintainer" upload of pbuilder, probably in a
> # month or so. sorry for the delay. Feel free to get in contact if you want
> # this sooner and can upload the package. Not before the current upload in
> # deferred, though.
> retitle 786690 pdebuild fails to builds package with dpkg-dev 1.18.0 (dpkg-buildpackage -S failing with missing build-deps)
Bug #786690 [pbuilder] pbuilder fails to builds package with dpkg-dev 1.18.0 (dpkg-buildpackage -S)
Changed Bug title to 'pdebuild fails to builds package with dpkg-dev 1.18.0 (dpkg-buildpackage -S failing with missing build-deps)' from 'pbuilder fails to builds package with dpkg-dev 1.18.0 (dpkg-buildpackage -S)'
> tags 786690 + pending sid stretch
Bug #786690 [pbuilder] pdebuild fails to builds package with dpkg-dev 1.18.0 (dpkg-buildpackage -S failing with missing build-deps)
Added tag(s) sid, pending, and stretch.
> # sorry, i merged these two bugs because i thought they where correlated, but
> # though the fix was similar it was something different
> unmerge 603881
Bug #603881 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines
Bug #694404 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines
Disconnected #603881 from all other report(s).
> retitle 603881 pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments
Bug #603881 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments' from 'pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines'
> retitle 694404 pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading blank lines
Bug #694404 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading blank lines' from 'pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments or blank lines'
> tags 694404 + pending
Bug #694404 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading blank lines
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 603881 + pending
Bug #603881 [pbuilder] pbuilder: get_source_control_field: fails to parse debian/control with leading comments
Added tag(s) pending.
> # also added a couple of test with this \o/
> retitle 741617 pbuilder: please do not fail on missing newline between the Files: and the signature in .dsc
Bug #741617 [pbuilder] pbuilder: Fails to build golang-xmpp-dev, torbirdy
Changed Bug title to 'pbuilder: please do not fail on missing newline between the Files: and the signature in .dsc' from 'pbuilder: Fails to build golang-xmpp-dev, torbirdy'
> severity 741617 minor
Bug #741617 [pbuilder] pbuilder: please do not fail on missing newline between the Files: and the signature in .dsc
Severity set to 'minor' from 'important'
> tags 741617 + pending
Bug #741617 [pbuilder] pbuilder: please do not fail on missing newline between the Files: and the signature in .dsc
Added tag(s) pending.
> --
Stopping processing here.

603881: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=603881