pbuilder maintenance (ITA)

Junichi Uekawa dancer at netfort.gr.jp
Tue Jun 30 12:15:39 UTC 2015

"RFA: pbuilder maintainership, request for help."
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.packages.pbuilder.devel/4820

dated back to September 2014, so yeah, I was hoping for someone to
pick up, especially since NMUs are happening without updating git repo
and if NMUs diverge too much from the main git repo, merging gets
painful.