[Pcsclite-muscle] Gemalto (was Gemplus) GemPC Key SmartCard Reader not working in debian stretch

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at gmail.com
Mon May 22 07:40:59 UTC 2017

> Just compiled with ./configure --enable-zlp and tested : same result :/
> (see log2 attached)
> Any way to check that the patch is correctly applied ?

Your log contains the expected activation indicator:
00001403 ccid.c:80:ccid_open_hack_pre() ZLP fixup

But in your case the fix is not enough.

Try to change the timeout value at ccid_usb.c line 835 [1] from 10 to 100.
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pcsclite/CCID.git/tree/src/ccid_usb.c#n835

(BTW I can't believe I decided to send my report today...without knowing
> about the release of 1.4.27 and the above)

:-)

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau