[Pcsclite-muscle] Gemalto (was Gemplus) GemPC Key SmartCard Reader not working in debian stretch

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at callino.at
Mon May 22 08:16:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

i did had the same bug - it seems that some Gemalto Sticks (not all) have a problem in the firmware intitalize procedure. Because of this problem you get a too big usb read bytes request - which will then fail…

Attached a workaround for this problem - which does work for me.

But as stated - this is a workaround - not a real bug fix.

br,
Wolfgang