[Perkamon-devel] Beginning of FAQ about perkamon

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:09:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

There has been some interest from non-French speaking people about
  https://alioth.debian.org/projects/perkamon/
recently, but there is no English documentation yet.  I will try to
write docs soon, but here is a beginning of FAQ.
Do not hesitate to add your own questions to make this FAQ even more useful ;-)

  Q: What is the latest version?