[Perkamon-devel] New docs on the website, and I need input to know why you would not use perkamon

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:59:23 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am slowly adding English documentation at
   https://alioth.debian.org/docman/?group_id=100455

I would also like to add a document (e.g. perkamon-defects.txt) which
gives reasons why people decided to develop their own solution rather
than using perkamon.  There will be 2 sections, 'Features' and 'Bugs'.
 The first ones are design decisions which will not change, and the
2nd ones are bugs which might get fixed. (Maybe fixed bugs could be
moved into a 3rd section, 'Fixed Bugs')
If translators dislike some implementation details, this document may
help them to decide whether this is going to change, and search for
another place otherwise.  I have no problem with giving links to
similar projects, there is already a link to man-pages-ru in
history.txt
Unfortunately I am of course unable to write this document, I need input :-)
Thanks,

Denis