a couple of fixes

Damyan Ivanov dmn at debian.org
Fri Aug 7 14:24:43 UTC 2009

-=| Martín Ferrari, Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 02:53:51PM +0200 |=-
> 2009/8/7 gregor herrmann <gregoa at debian.org>:
>
> > Even if they are "ready for upload"?
> > */me checks*
> > Hm, looks like that.
> >
> > I tend to think that this is not optimal, as there are now two kinds
> > of packages in this category -- those that need work and those that
> > needs uploads.
> >
> > (Yes I know about the blue background, and if others prefer it that
> > way I'll get used to it :))
>
> It's a good catch. But  if those went to "ready for upload" you will
> lose the highlight that there are rc bugs to be solved there... I don'
> t know, maybe it's better that way. What do others think?

I'd think (while looking around for my dusty uploader hat) that having
the RC-buggy packages that are ready for upload in the 'Ready for
upload' section is what I'd expect.

Typical (?) uploader looks in that section, not in 'RC-buggy' when
willing to upload.

Losing the highlight would be unfortunate, though, as one will miss
where to start uploading from.

--
dam