ignoring "group is not maintainer"

Martín Ferrari martin.ferrari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 22:32:49 UTC 2010

Joachim,

2010/2/21 Joachim Breitner <nomeata at debian.org>:

> Especially the name_mismatch and archive_foreign lines should be
> interesting for you.

I have just commited a change that does what lucas was asking for,
although implemented differently. Anyway, I'm confused by your diff,
it seems to ignore a lot of other stuff. In particuar, archive_foreign
is when the group is not mentioned at all in debian/control, and
name_mismatch is when the package name doesn't match the repository
name...

> Having this categorization stuff more configurable would be nice,
> though. Especially as ATM (unless I read it wrong) the logic is partly
> in the perl files and partly in the templates.

In the templates should be no logic (ideally), at least not for
classification. Please point me out where you have seen some
clasification logic on it, it should not be there.

I have just modified classify() to accept configuration parameters, in
a first step to improve the handling of all this mess :)

--
Martín Ferrari