[Pgi-devel] PGI now fully moved over to Alioth

Jimmy Kaplowitz jimmy@debian.org
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:46:46 -0500

--2B/JsCI69OhZNC5r

Pretty Good Installer, the graphical installer toolkit for Debian
formerly known as the Prograny Graphical Installer, has now been fully
moved over to its new home at Alioth. The CVS repository, which is
available via Web and standard CVS clients in the usual Alioth manner,
contains the final snapshot of Progeny's PGI CVS tree. This includes a
number of fixes that happened since the last official release and is
therefore the best base from which to work.

We also have a new mailing list, pgi-devel, which can be subscribed to
=66rom page. I encourage you to use it so that we don't burden Progeny
with hosting a list for a project they no longer maintain. There are
already two posts on the new list, and I hope you will add many more in
the course of contributing to PGI.

Let the floodgates of new code open! (Yeah right....)

PGI website: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pgi
          or https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pgi

- Jimmy Kaplowitz, PGI Project Admin
jimmy@debian.org