[Pgi-devel] sarge/testing troubles

Lance Levsen lance@catprint.ca
Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:38:16 -0600

--=-tMJVOODh9vWYZQVqZ8w3

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 12:01, Lance Levsen wrote:

> First, has anyone else seen behaviour similar to this? And anyone have
> an idea how I might fix this?

This would be very annoying, but I _may_ have found and fixed the
problem. The ./tools/mklibs.bash script used '-' in all the function
names and calls to those functions. When run from the cmdline, this died
with "`example-function-call`: not a valid identifier" errors.

I removed all the dashes and am recompiling. We'll see.

Cheers,
lance

--=20
Lance Levsen, Catprint Computing