[Pkg-corba-devel] Remaining issues before uploading omniORB 4.1
thomas.g.girard at free.fr
Tue Oct 9 21:11:50 UTC 2007
this is a list of remaining things to do/to discuss before uploading a
new omniORB 4.1 package. I feel the packages are in good shape, and
there's only a few things left to be done.
If anything is missing please add it to this list.
* see if the just released 4.1.1 is ABI compatible with 4.1. If it's
not, we'd better focus on the latest release.
* see if omnievents compiles fine with omniORB 4.1. (See with Martin.)
* fix #42953 by introducing libomni*-dbg packages. Since we're changing
names the package will go through NEW anyway.
* I think #277627 should be rather easy to fix, but I'm not sure to
understand the need.
* test transition from omniorb 4.0 to omniorb 4.1:
o by hand
o with piuparts
o with an non-empty omniName database while updating to see if
registered objects are still there after
What do you think?
More information about the Pkg-corba-devel