[Pkg-dia-team] Which shapes are included in dia?
stigge at antcom.de
Fri Jan 6 18:24:02 UTC 2012
On 05/01/12 00:48, Thomas Bechtold wrote:
> I uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net . But i still have a
> question about the versioning - upstream has no version numbers for the
> shapes. so i used 0.1 in debian/changelog and also renamed all zip-files
> to this version number (see debian/rules get-orig-source). i hope this
> is fine!?
I did some minor changes:
* debian/copyright typo: "value-stream-mapping/*"
* debian/control: Added: dia-shapes: Conflicts: dia (= 0.97.2-3)
* debian/control: Indented (two-spaced) itemized Description: list
* Added lintian override for the orig.tar.gz for quasi-native package
issue (see debian/source.lintian-override)
* debian/copyright: Added years to make lintian/ftpmasters happy ;-)
Will upload this. Please download back again to synchronize.
Upon future updates, please just tell me and I can upload.
> I also reopened bug 594475. uploading dia-shapes will close the bug
I closed it again. Please don't open bugs that are fixed already, even
if in another way. The "Closes: ..." tag in debian/changes is still
More information about the Pkg-dia-team