[pkg-fso-maint] FSO2 packaging
sre at debian.org
Thu Aug 11 04:27:16 UTC 2011
Hi Rico and pkg-fso,
I just checked fso-gsmd. Most your changes look fine to me, but I
have some notes (some of them are not about your changes, but about
* do not overwrite valid lintian warnings:
- fso-gsmd: binary-without-manpage usr/sbin/fsogsmd
* Instead of calling autogen + maintainer-clean we should use
* Why did you include patchsys-quilt?
Hint: the package is in "3.0 (quilt)" format
* I guess we should switch from cdbs to dh with compat level >= 8
* Since we're updating all packages anyway: should we introduce
* It's enough to build the per device packages for the
device's architecture (armel)
* All libs in /usr/lib should be in a libXYZ package and need a
stable API. So either we put libfsogsm into a new package
libfsogsm and take cares of its api OR we install it to another
I think we should install it to /usr/lib/fso.
* please let's do another upload to experimental
I did not yet build the package, since libfso* is needed for that
and I did not yet check them ;) Apart from that I'm still hoping
Heiko will check some of them. Heiko?
P.S.: I have one remaining exam on monday, so I won't be very active
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the pkg-fso-maint