[pkg-fso-maint] FSO2 packaging
sre at debian.org
Sat Aug 20 19:50:44 UTC 2011
Today I uploaded vala-dbus-binding-tool, libfsoframework and
libfsotransport. I changed things similar as before. Here
are some comments again:
* please check the different meaning of these
versions: "x.y.z~foo" and "x.y.z+foo" (I was
too lazy to retag everything, this will result
in problems if fso releases x.y.z)
* close debian bugs in the changelog if you
fix them. I had to add at least one "Closes: #123"
* do not add build dependencies that are not needed
(e.g. libgee in libfsosystem)
* debian/copyright should list all copyrights!
(Simon Busch was missing in libfsosystem)
and last but not least:
* the long package description of libfsosystem is too
Please update libfsosystem's description (e.g. you can
add a list of its features). I will upload it afterwards.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the pkg-fso-maint