[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware 4.0.7 (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 11 11:50:10 UTC 2012
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes
standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 4.0.6 are:
* Added override for broken Sendmail implementations.
* Improved ActiveSync policy configuration.
* Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Finnish, German, Hungarian, and Spanish
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
Address book changes:
* Improved LDAP performance.
* Improved navigation when editing group entries.
* Fixed phone number synchronization with newer Funambol clients.
* Improved attendee auto-completion.
* Fixed migration script.
* Added missing method required for sychronization.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers