[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.7 (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 11 11:51:41 UTC 2012
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 4.0.7.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages with
four different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts,
tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
* Added override for broken Sendmail implementations.
* Improved ActiveSync policy configuration.
* Updated Brazilian Portuguese, Finnish, German, Hungarian, and Spanish
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
* Added preference to hide deleted messages while using a trash folder.
* Improved drag performance.
* Fixed regressions and improved compatibility in S/MIME and PGP support.
Address book changes:
* Improved LDAP performance.
* Improved navigation when editing group entries.
* Fixed phone number synchronization with newer Funambol clients.
* Improved attendee auto-completion.
* Fixed migration script.
* Added missing method required for sychronization.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers