[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware 5.2.7 (final)
jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 18 18:46:44 UTC 2015
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes,
bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 5.2.6 are:
* Display Message Of The Day on mobile login screen.
* Performance and memory improvements during ActiveSync synchronization.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
* Fixed importing iCalendar events.
* Don't delete existing exceptions and completions when editing recurring
events or tasks.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers