[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.7 (final)
jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 18 18:50:48 UTC 2015
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.2.7.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages
different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks,
notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
* Display Message Of The Day on mobile login screen.
* Performance and memory improvements during ActiveSync synchronization.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
* Don't focus body field when composing message with HTML editor.
* Several bugfixes when redirecting messages.
* Fixed importing iCalendar events.
* Don't delete existing exceptions and completions when editing recurring
events or tasks.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers