[pkg-horde] [announce] [SECURITY] Horde Groupware 5.2.12 (final)
jan at horde.org
Tue Feb 2 16:22:07 UTC 2016
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes,
bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
Thanks to duarteetraud at gmail.com and Centurion Information Security
(www.centurioninfosec.sg) for reporting the XSS vulnerabilities.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 5.2.11 are:
* Fixed XSS vulnerabilities in menu bar and form renderer.
* Improved Oracle compatibility.
* Several bugfixes and improvements.
Address Book changes:
* Fixed importing of vCard via the API.
* Honor preference to confirm deletions in dynamic view.
* Fixed accidental deletion of events.
* Fixed week numbers in basic view.
* Fixed several parent-child-tasks bugs.
* Fixed two fatal errors.
* Fixed Kolab issues.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers