[pkg-horde] [announce] [SECURITY] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.12 (final)
jan at horde.org
Tue Feb 2 20:00:45 UTC 2016
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.2.12.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages
different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks,
notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
Thanks to duarteetraud at gmail.com and Centurion Information Security
(www.centurioninfosec.sg) for reporting the XSS vulnerabilities.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version
* Fixed XSS vulnerabilities in menu bar and form renderer.
* Improved Oracle compatibility.
* Several bugfixes and improvements.
* Improved HTML to plain text conversion.
* Sending MDNs from the correct identity.
* Fixed editing shared rulesets.
Address Book changes:
* Fixed importing of vCard via the API.
* Honor preference to confirm deletions in dynamic view.
* Fixed accidental deletion of events.
* Fixed week numbers in basic view.
* Fixed several parent-child-tasks bugs.
* Fixed two fatal errors.
* Fixed Kolab issues.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers