[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware 5.2.13 (final)
Michael J Rubinsky
mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 21 20:01:20 UTC 2016
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Horde Groupware is a free, enterprise ready, browser based collaboration
suite. Users can manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks, notes,
bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the Horde Project.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
Thanks to duarteetraud at gmail.com and Centurion Information Security
(www.centurioninfosec.sg) for reporting the XSS vulnerabilities.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware version 5.2.12 are:
* Update Greek translation.
* Several bugfixes and improvements.
Address Book changes:
* Honor alternative_name mapping (Bug #14280).
* Fix dealing with orphaned virtual address books.
* Fix error when deleting bookmarks.
* Fix updating list of resource calendars in resource group
dialog (Bug #14281).
* Fixed several issues with resource management.
* Fix typo preventing deletion of events from dynamic view (Bug #14256).
* Handle gracefully if the base event of an imported recurrence
exception is no longer recurring (Bug #14249).
* Fix issue deleting and closing event dialog during event deletion.
* Honor the SCHEDULE-AGENT attribute during CalDAV import.
* Add missing EAS ghosted property support for all EAS versions.
Prevents potential loss of event data during synchronization.
* Honor date_format prefs in Task form (Bug #14287).
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers