[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.13 (final)
Michael J Rubinsky
mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Mar 21 20:04:54 UTC 2016
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 5.2.13.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages
different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks,
notes, files, and bookmarks with the standards compliant components from the
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
Thanks to duarteetraud at gmail.com and Centurion Information Security
(www.centurioninfosec.sg) for reporting the XSS vulnerabilities.
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version
* Update Greek translation.
* Several bugfixes and improvements.
Address Book changes:
* Honor alternative_name mapping (Bug #14280).
* Fix dealing with orphaned virtual address books.
* Fix error when deleting bookmarks.
* Fix updating list of resource calendars in resource group
dialog (Bug #14281).
* Fixed several issues with resource management.
* Fix typo preventing deletion of events from dynamic view (Bug #14256).
* Handle gracefully if the base event of an imported recurrence
exception is no longer recurring (Bug #14249).
* Fix issue deleting and closing event dialog during event deletion.
* Honor the SCHEDULE-AGENT attribute during CalDAV import.
* Add missing EAS ghosted property support for all EAS versions.
Prevents potential loss of event data during synchronization.
* Fix opening compose window on IE when uploads are disabled (Bug #14267).
* Fix creating new trash folder from preference screen.
* Fix finding reply or forward text from signed or encrypted messages with
* Honor 'date', 'echo', and 'ls' path overrides.
* Fix Oracle compatibility.
* Small bugfixes and improvements.
* Honor date_format prefs in Task form (Bug #14287).
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers