next upload (was: Re: bug 219448)
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:51:40 +0100
On Céad, 2005-06-15 at 15:12 +0200, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> Alastair McKinstry schrieb am Tue 14. Jun, 19:32 (+0100):
> > Hi,
> > I plan to upload slang2 to unstable as soon as possible. Are there any
> > plans to update the scripts in jed, etc to use slang2?
> Good to hear.
> > Note that I will upload slang2 as a new package, with package names
> > libslang2, libslang2-dev, libslang2-pic, slsh and libslang2-udeb (for
> > d-i). Hence this will be in parallel with slang1 (which will no longer
> > be actively maintained); Debian packages can transition from slang1 ->
> > slang2 without breakage.
> BTW: Do you move slang1 to oldlibs?
Yes, I am moving slang1 to oldlibs.
> > Are there any objections / good reasons not to do this?
> No. Do you have plans when this happens?
I have just done so. slang2 is now in the NEW queue awaiting ftp-master
attention. If you want a preview, its in