[Pkg-running-devel] Bug#816314: Fix patch for libusb1.0 update.

Fenix fenixian at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:27:36 UTC 2016


     I have fixed this. There were two problems in usb_comm.c when the 
update to libusb1.0:

	1) It seems libusb1.0 changes the addres of the endpoint to talk to. 
The code made a bit operation that makes the device unachievable.

	2) There were core code of libusb that only was execute with the -v 
(verbose) option, because an incorrect conditional anidation.

    The patch I attach fix the two problems and works for me (now with 
libusb1.0 :P). I have tested garmin_get_info, garmin_save_runs and 
garmin_gpx. If you need more information about this fix, please, feel 
free to ask.

    Thanks. :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: libusb1.0_fix.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 5082 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-running-devel/attachments/20160416/edeec569/attachment.bin>

More information about the Pkg-running-devel mailing list