Time to upload vorbis-tools?
pere at hungry.com
Tue Sep 22 20:47:49 UTC 2015
I had a look at vorbis-tools, and it seem like it is time to upload the
git version to unstable. This is the current changelog:
vorbis-tools (1.4.0-7) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
[ Martin Steghöfer ]
* Format patches for gbp-pq, correct tagging and add missing
information to tagging.
* Add sampling rate sanity check to avoid crash (in case of unpatched
libvorbis version) or to improve error message (with patched libvorbis).
* Fix vorbistagedit: Reading of file list from stdin was broken.
* Documentation of vorbistagedit: Improve wording of error message.
* Fix bashism in /usr/bin/vorbistagedit (negative status code).
* Truncate long status lines on small terminals (Closes: #239073)
* Fix ogg123 speex stereo playback: Initialize stereo information data structure
* Fix ogg123 speex playback: Initialize channel matrix (Closes: #772766)
* Add low-priority mailcap entry for "ogginfo" on action "cat".
* Fix oggdec crash/hang: Don't ignore stream errors (Closes: #772978)
* Use translations in oggdec (Closes: #772976)
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Add debian/gbp.conf to enforce the user of pristine-tar.
* oggenc: Fix large alloca on bad AIFF input to oggenc (CVE-2015-6749).
* oggenc: Validate count of channels in the header (CVE-2014-9638, CVE-2014-9639).
-- Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at debian.org> Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:09:40 +0100
Is there some reason not to upload?
Would be nice if we could add a debian/tests/ test suite and run it
during build, like I did for the oggvideotools package, to automatically
give me some confidence that the new version work. :)
More information about the pkg-xiph-maint