[Po4a-devel]New release soon?

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 14:28:11 -0700

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 01:33:29PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:

> Hey, don't worry. I'm glad to do it. I'm on holydays until half september
> (student life ;) and I want to do my best to help this good project. Also,
> you're the mantainer, and it's good to have some guidelines on what are
> the highest priority tasks :P

You shouldn't have said so. I created two next strings in the process of
handling those damn %entities;, and added some more documentation about what
the tag class are, now that I kind of remember.

Indeed, I've found what "indent" is. Those tag are placed alone on a line,
and with enough leading space to make the document look nice. The only issue
is that for now, all tags are in the indent class (beside the verbatim ones).

Fixing it shouldn't be difficult, but then we'll have to go through the tag
list to detect the ones which belong to this class and add them there. And
it may fuzzy all sgml documents using po4a :-/

Oh, and during the process of fixing the %entity; bug, I've found another
one. If you handle a file in, says, /tmp/index.sgml then the included files
are searched in the directory from where you launch the command instead of
relative to the master file location. I reported it against alioth, I'm
gonna do this another time.

Sorry for the fuzzies, this time I'm done with what I wanted to include in
0.17.2. If you feel the same, I'm gonna tag the cvs and go for the release
process.

Thanks, Mt.