[Po4a-devel]Version 0.17.2 out

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:57:40 -0700

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 08:48:51PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > - TransTractor and Po mkdir the path to where they are asked to write
> >   something if it does not exist. Closes #263297 (in Debian)
>
> This doesn't seem to work at all. When gettextizing, if I put -p a.po, it
> creates the a.po directory, and it fails to put its contents.

Ouch. Fixed in CVS, but this is serious enough to need a 0.17.3 out there
rather soon. I mean, in the next two weeks, at most.

Is the encoding stuff broken enough to force me to play nasty games with the
cvs, or can it be released as is?

Mt.

--
Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.
  -- Napoleon