[Po4a-devel]Version 0.17.2 out

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 23:02:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Ouch. Fixed in CVS, but this is serious enough to need a 0.17.3 out there
> rather soon. I mean, in the next two weeks, at most.
>
> Is the encoding stuff broken enough to force me to play nasty games with the
> cvs, or can it be released as is?

If you want to release now, just rollback po4a-gettextize and po4a-update
to r1.22, and set $debug{'encoding'} to 0 in Po.pm. I've been watching the
last commits and I think this will leave all ok. (it seems the only mess
is in my hard drive :S)

There are still 4 failing tests about addendums.

I hope having the encoding things working before the next weekend (if I
just find what is the wrong line, it can be tomorrow). If you want to
release very soon, just do the above.

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta