[Po4a-devel]Status update

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:18:57 -0700

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 01:31:56AM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
> >
> >Ok. I'll review your documentation reviews. Some of them look discutable to
> >me. I hope you don't mind.
>
> Don't worry. I doubted with a lot of things. I'll try to learn from your
> corrections. (next time I should send it to the list before commiting)

No, please don't. Commit whatever you feel improvable. The only point is
that we should avoid to get into an infinite loop in the process. Keep an
eye on what I change to avoid to turn them back *without discussion*. I'm
not native speaker either, so even if I'm in the US since a few month,
please keep correcting me when necessary.

> >We need to split up the list, and send the CVS commit to the other list of
> >the project, so that we can hope to get more people on this list and around
> >po4a. The list is created, I dunno how to achieve the switch properly.
> >Denis, could you look into it ? Actually, I don't think so since Denis is
> >in
> >vacation. Could someone give it a try? Pierre?
>
> I've been investigating, and it seems to be configured in the file
> /cvsroot/po4a/CVSROOT/loginfo in the server. Oops! It seems you can
> checkout the CVSROOT module and modify this via cvs. I leave it to you :P

Mmm. Wait. .. .. .. done. ;)

> I'll subscrive there right now.
>
> Also, how about sending notices to that list when new bugs are opened on
> the project page? (today I've seen it's posible in alioth)

Also a good idea. Done, also. Did you find how to delete a tracker? I'd like
to get ride of the support request and feature request ones. Bugs are bugs.
Why should we need 4 trackers, depending on their gravity?

And moreover, we also have the main BTS of Debian.

Bye, Mt.

--
Source is provided to this software because we believe users have the right
to know exactly what a program is going to do before they run it.