[Po4a-devel][VAC] 21/8 - mid september

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 13:55:14 -0700

--NklN7DEeGtkPCoo3

Hello,

I leave california on the 21th. I leave my laptop there (property of the
lab). So, when I arrive in France, I'll have no computer, no connexion, and
not even a place to live...

Given the amount of spam I get, I do not expect to be able to check mails by
webmail or whatever before mid-september, when thing comes clear with my new
employer. I hope I won't loose any mail, but Erm. I'm not sure my account
will survive the load.

I am sorry about that, and I hope we manage to get 0.18 out there before the
21 august (which is, btw, my birthday). I'm short on time, but I'll do my
duty.

Afterward, well. Jordi, I just gave you the full privileges on the alioth
project. You can now recruit new people, for example. If a new translator
comes, please give him the cvs commit right. You also have the right to kick
people out of the project (including me), but please don't ;)

Once 0.18 is out of there, we shouldn't need to make a new version before I
come back. If it happens, Pierre has both the authorisations and the
knowledge to build a new version of po4a and push it both to the alioth
server and the debian one. I really hope it won't be necessary since I don't
want to put any extra burden on you, but who knows ?

Mt.

--=20
un kilo de mercure pese pratiquement une tonne.

--NklN7DEeGtkPCoo3

--NklN7DEeGtkPCoo3--