[Po4a-devel]Call for a (La)TeX module

Nicolas Pettiaux (AEL) nicolas.pettiaux@ael.be
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 22:00:38 +0100

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:46:53 +0100, Martin Quinson wrote

> Could you please include what you didn't implement yet from my
> proposals as comment? Verbatim if you don't want to bother too much.
>
> Thanks a lot for your time,
> Mt.
>
> PS: Nicolas, if you want us to stop CCing you, just say so.

please go on so that I can follow this discussion.

THank you to you, Martin and François for what you did already.

Just some notes. I am now completely unable to program in perl so I just
cannot help with the programming. But i can well test and comment.

The document I am now translating from English to French, that could serve
as a test (and this would help me a lot) is

 http://lightandmatter.com/bk2.tar.gz

if you uncompress this file, please try and process file ch01/ch01.tex or
 ch02/ch02.tex

We (the author of the original ENglish document and myself) have a
proposal: we are ready to adapt the sources (if this is simple enough) in
order to help with the use of po4a, aka for example include some simple
complementary formatting of the original text file in order to simplify
the parsing done by po4a and therefore the use of translation tools like
kbabel and gtranslator.

Much thanks in advance,

Nicolas

--