[Po4a-devel]DocBook XML: revremark

Michael Wiedmann mw@miwie.in-berlin.de
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:55:02 +0200

Finally I decided to give po4a a try to see whether it is usable for my
DocBook XML documents to manage translations.

I fetched a copy of the current CVS tree and tried it on one of my
documents:

$ po4a-gettextize -v -f sgml -m ../tex-refs/tex-refs.xml

gives me the following error:

po4a::Sgml: ../tex-refs/tex-refs.xml:57: Unknown tag REVREMARK

This should be easy to fix (if I understand the code): just include
this tag to the "translate" section for the "docbook" prolog.

Let me know how I can help to get a working solution for DocBook XML
documents. I know quite a few of people waiting for a workflow to
manage the translation of their documents.

Michael