[Po4a-devel]DocBook XML: more unsupported tags

martin.quinson@free.fr martin.quinson@free.fr
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 07:49:33 +0200

Quoting Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de>:

> More unsupported tags:
>=20
> secondary, tertiary  - like primary (translate)
> bridgehead           - like sectX (indent)

What about po4a-whatever -o "translate=3Dsecondary" -o "translate=3Dterti=
ary" -o=20
"indent=3Dbridgehead" blabla ?

It should do the trick, even if it's not completely tested yet. Just give=
 it a=20
try, please.

> My document contains PIs (Processing Instructions) and po4a-gettextize
> complains like:
>=20
> ../tex-refs/tex-refs.xml:9779:0: Unknown SGML event type:
>=20
> Line #9779 contains a PI like:
>=20
> <?db2latex \newline?>
>=20
> How are these supposed to be handled?

Yuh, not. Actually, the XML handling is rather "experimental", yet. I'd l=
ike=20
to make a real parser and so one there, but I'm not sure how to do that. =
Yet.

For now, I'm sorry, but my hard disk crashed friday, so I'm doomed to web=
mail=20
for now.

Please forgive me for the delay, I'll be right back.

Mt.