[Po4a-devel]New makefiles

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:51:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 martin.quinson@free.fr wrote:
> Ouch, that hurts:
>
> mquinson@basalt:~/src/PERSO/PACKAGES/po4a/po4a-cvs$ make tar
> perl Build.PL installdirs=vendor
> Can't locate Module/Build.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib/perl/5.6.1
> /usr/local/share/perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.6.1
> /usr/share/perl/5.6.1 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at Build.PL line 1.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Build.PL line 1.
> make: *** [Build] Error 2
>
> The damm machine I have to use until my laptop is fixed uses the stable version
> of Debian, which is more than a year old...
>
> Could you please fetch the CVS and check that I commited your changes correctly?

It seems okay. The only missing file is the main Makefile, and the
bootstrap can be deleted. Using my local makefile all works well.

It seems that libmodule-build-perl isn't available for woody :(
http://packages.debian.org/libmodule-build-perl

In testing you have the version 0.25. I've tested it with versions 0.19
and 0.22 and it all works.

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta