[Po4a-devel] po4a 0.19 tomorrow?

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@imag.fr
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:09:24 +0100

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 12:26:49AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 11:20:04PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > Due to last minute commits, I did not release 0.19 yet.
> > I will do tomorrow night.
>=20
> Just uploaded, enjoy ;)
> As promised, a branch was created and 0.19.x can easily be released
> if you find bugs and/or want to improve translations.  If you commit
> changes into this branch, please do not forget to also commit them
> into the trunk.

Are you sure we need cvs branches in po4a? I'd say that the project is
small enough to let us release a new version as often as we want, removing
the need of branching. And I'm not aware of big new development curently.

But I may well be wrong. Will see how this branch gets used. What should go
to the trunk if both translation and bug fixes go to the branch? Shouldn't
we branch 0.18.1 to update the translations in testing?

Thanks a lot,
Mt.

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/

--GZVR6ND4mMseVXL/--