[Po4a-devel][patch] Making Html.pm (slightly) better

Denis Barbier barbier@linuxfr.org
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:58:10 +0100

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 05:37:31PM +0000, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It looks like my spare time has shrunk further, hence my
> long silence. Martin's last comments, and my spending some
> time reading Sgml.pm and Xml.pm, along with running into
> harder files from my site, have me almost convinced that
> Martin is right and Html.pm is going the wrong way.
>
> Here is the patch to it that I currently use. This brings it
> to state in which it is useful for "simple" files (i.e.
> files with simple paragraphs, little in-line formatting),
> which I think still is useful for sites that contain a lot
> of simple text (how-to's, for example, would be good
> candidates if they used html as their primary format).

Can you please send a test file, so that we can
  1. See which files can currently be processed.
  2. Make sure that future changes in other parts do not break
     your work.
If you can write tests directly under the t/ directory, that would
be great, otherwise simply send files and we will package then.

Denis