[Po4a-devel][patch] Making Html.pm (slightly) better

Yves Rutschle debian.anti-spam@rutschle.net
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:03:41 +0000

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 08:58:10PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Can you please send a test file, so that we can
>   1. See which files can currently be processed.
>   2. Make sure that future changes in other parts do not break
>      your work.

Woha, you're making me work in a stricter environment than
my workplace :-)

Ok, I'm getting my head around the whole testing stuff right
now. My first impression is that quite some code could be
consolidated (Dia.pm and Xml.pm are essentially the same
thing).

For the sake of testing, it'd be convenient to fill all the
msgstr of an empty PO file with a copy of the msgid. That
way, you can apply the PO to the original file, and check it
looks the same (through whatever kind of browser is relevant
to the format). Does such a tool exist? If not, would one be
welcome in po4a?

Y.