[Po4a-devel]Minor documentation review

Danilo Piazzalunga danilopiazza@libero.it
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 23:54:19 +0100

Alle 19:24, marted=EC 15 febbraio 2005, Nicolas Fran=E7ois ha scritto:
> > for discussion (I don't like addenda, but it's the way it should be
> > written). I'd say that you should have committed those as soon as
>
> I'm not fond of addenda neither (but not opposed to it). I'm not sure it's
> easily understood by non-latin language people.

I don't like it, neither in English, where it feels so unnatural, nor in=20
Italian, where it contradicts the general "foreign words don't get a plural=
=20
form" rule just because it comes from Latin.

But, unfortunately, dictionaries have the last word, so I guess we'll just=
=20
have to live with it :-(

=2D-=20
Danilo Piazzalunga                     +--------------------+
PGP Key available at subkeys.pgp.net   | Linux User #245762 |
=46ingerprint: D018 815E 8C7F 2AE2 5565  | ICQ #105550412     |
             0C36 B5F6 DB20 B800 CB9F  +--------------------+