[Po4a-devel]0.20 release plan

Martin Quinson martin.quinson@loria.fr
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:21:46 +0100

--PHCdUe6m4AxPMzOu

> >>  * Danilo raised an issue regarding the wrapping
> >He said that if the wrap would obey to the COLUMNS env variable, it woul=
d=20
> >be enough. This is still to be done, but that's not a big deal.
> >Jordi, are you on it or may I do it?
> I haven't used env variables in perl, so maybe you could get it faster ;)

Done (google is sooo cool).

So. People. I think we're done with 0.20. I think I'll release this WE, if
no major issue is found in the meantime. So, we have a few days to update
the translations. Here is the current status:

po/bin (pot: 16K)
  ca: 115 translated messages.
  es: 115 translated messages.
  fr: 114 translated messages, 1 untranslated message.
  it: 114 translated messages, 1 untranslated message.
  af: 23 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations, 90 untranslated message=
s.
  cs: 11 translated messages, 7 fuzzy translations, 97 untranslated message=
s.
  de: 42 translated messages, 6 fuzzy translations, 67 untranslated message=
s.
po/pod (pot: 204K)
  ca: 760 translated messages, 84 fuzzy translations, 97 untranslated messa=
ges.
  es: 759 translated messages, 84 fuzzy translations, 98 untranslated messa=
ges.
  fr: 879 translated messages, 17 fuzzy translations, 45 untranslated messa=
ges.
  it: 265 translated messages, 73 fuzzy translations, 603 untranslated mess=
ages.

I thus democratically decide that we are in feature freeze, and that we will
stay so until after 0.20 reaches the debian testing distribution. In other
words, we are in debugging and translating phase for one week or two.

If someone wants to speak against it, he's welcome :)
Mt.

--PHCdUe6m4AxPMzOu

--PHCdUe6m4AxPMzOu--