[Po4a-devel][ #300874 ] Included files should be searched in the path of the master

Nicolas François nicolas.francois@centraliens.net
Tue, 24 May 2005 19:00:01 +0200

Hello François,

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:42:00PM +0200, Francois Gouget wrote:

> I hit this problem with winedoc because the source English documentatio=
> is in the 'en' subdirectory while the French po files are in the 'fr'
> subdirectory.

I also had the same problem with the TeX module.
For TeX, I used the TEXINPUTS environment variable, but I don't find it
very practical now (there is no environment variable in the po4a config
files).  So I will probably add a command line option to specify where
files should be searched (in addition to the current directory or the
directory of the file being translated).

I will try to handle this while adding a generic way to include files.

Then I will use the following precedence:
command line path > current path > path of the file

Your patch may be committed for now and should disappear latter.

Thanks for your reports,
--
Nekral