[Po4a-devel][ #300874 ] Included files should be searched in the path of the master

Francois Gouget fgouget@codeweavers.com
Tue, 24 May 2005 19:24:34 +0200

Nicolas François wrote:
[...]
> I also had the same problem with the TeX module.
> For TeX, I used the TEXINPUTS environment variable, but I don't find it
> very practical now (there is no environment variable in the po4a config
> files).  So I will probably add a command line option to specify where
> files should be searched (in addition to the current directory or the
> directory of the file being translated).

Using the -o option I guess?
Yes, I thought about doing something like that too. But then, for the
Sgml module this does not seem necessary as, AFAIU, the included files
path is always relative to the master file. It seems the TeX case is
more complex though.

[...]
> Your patch may be committed for now and should disappear latter.

Yes, that would be good. This way winedocs will be able to use po4a
unmodified (modulo a few other issues I'm chasing).

--
Francois Gouget
fgouget@codeweavers.com