[Po4a-devel] Issue with po4a-gettextize and verbatim option

David MENTRE dmentre at linux-france.org
Wed Aug 16 14:59:43 UTC 2006

Hello Nicolas,

Nicolas François <nicolas.francois at centraliens.net> writes:

> The verbatim option permits to add an existing environment to the list
> of verbatim environments.
> So it's 'normal' if it fails.

Ok, I think I understand.

> This was not a great idea. I will commit a patch to register the
> environment if it was not registered before.

Yep, it seems closer to what we expected from this option.

> In the meantime, you can add to your file a line like:
> % po4a: environment codesample2
> (note the space at the end of the line)

Ouch, strange syntax (the space at the end of the line).

> This will tell po4a that the codesample2 environment exists (the
> "-o verbatim=codesample2" option is still needed).

Thanks, it seems to work now, I get my .po file.

>> PS: The man page locale::po4a::latex should say that LaTeX modules
>>     inherits options from TeX module.
>
> Thanks. I will also fix this.

And adding some examples in locale::po4a::tex would help a lot, if you
find time.

Many thanks for the help.

Best wishes,
david
--
GPG/PGP key: A3AD7A2A David MENTRE <dmentre at linux-france.org>
 5996 CC46 4612 9CA4 3562  D7AC 6C67 9E96 A3AD 7A2A