[Po4a-devel] po4a-translate does not recognize new strings

Runa Sandvik runa.sandvik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:24:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am having a small problem with po4a-translate. It seems like it
doesn't recognize the new, translated strings in the .po file.

I translated most of the .po, ran po4a-translate and got the following output:
We found translations for 84.37%  (27 from 32) of strings.

Then I decided to translate the rest of the .po. I did that, ran
po4a-translate again and got the exact same output.
It says that only 27 of the 32 strings have been translated, but that
is not correct.

What's up? Am I doing something wrong?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--