[Po4a-devel] Addendum.es and Vim txt files

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Sat Nov 7 13:09:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 06, 2009 at 07:23:19PM +0100, ocampagne at gmail.com wrote:

> I submitted today the update for po4a/po/pod/es.po, BTS 554771, and I
> wanted to ask if somebody with access to the sources could please put my
> name and email on the addendum.es file as second translator. I would
> also like to maintain the po's in po4a, so please contact me whenever
> these are modified to offer a timely update.

Thanks for the update.
I will send you the current Spanish PO file. You should recognize the
changes since they are related to the topic below.

> On the other hand, last time I wrote to this mail list it seemed that
> the problem with how po4a handled vim's help files was solved on Nicolas
> side (judging by what he sent to me on the basis of the fixes).
> My questions are: Will those fixes get to the next release? Are they
> already available in any form? Nicolas commented on the possibility of
> using the fixes without building from sources. In case the later is not
> possible, when is next the po4a coming out?

The changes were only in my local copy. I could commit them yesterday.

IIRC, the options for you would be -o tabs=split and -o breaks="(<|>)"

I should be able to release this week-end. Let me know if I should wait
for the Spanish PO update (around 6 strings, 50 words).

I will not organize a call for translation because I have no idea of my
availability to make a release in more than a week.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral